The Herrick Corporation, a leading structural steel fabricator/erector, has an immediate opening for a Payroll Clerk. Candidate should have 3+ yrs. experience in a payroll position. Construction and/or manufacturing experience a plus. Candidate will be responsible for payroll and inventory functions. Must be flexible and undertake various accounting department tasks as assigned. Must be computer literate with accounting software as well as Word/Excel. Union, Certified Payroll, and DIR Reporting experience helpful. Should be able to demonstrate organizational skills, attention to detail, analytical skills, and communication skills. Excellent benefit package including profit sharing plan. EOE.
Payroll – Field Duties
- Field Payroll Timecard Input
- Field Payroll Check Processing
- Field New Hire/Employee Maint.
- Field Union Reports (Dues, 401k, Healthcare, etc.)
- Field EDD Reports
- Certified Payroll/DIR Reports
- Union Class/Zone Verification
- Shop Payroll Backup
- Payroll Audit Support