- Perform maintenance on facilities and production machinery, forklifts and CNC equipment
- Troubleshooting, repair, preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Maintain facilities and equipment documentation and drawings.
- Assist in the start up of a maintenance management system.
- Five years journey-level maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer a high school diploma or GED.
- PLC and CNC experience a must.
- Must pass skills test.
Send resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply in person at:
Herrick Stockton Steel Div’
3003 E. Hammer Lane
Stockton, CA. 95212
Apply for this job now.